Name:
Location: LONDON

Thursday, December 14, 2006

HOLOCAUST DENIAL

While David Irving and his ilk have undoubtedly got it wrong about the Holocaust, not all historical revisonism is to be sneered at. I for one would argue that the Swinging Sixties never actually happened - least of all in Hartlepool, where I think statistics show there were ten times as many woodbines smoked as spliffs. Not only that, but I think you'd find that Ken Dodd consistently outsold Jimi Hendrix and that no Afghan coats appeared until at least 1983.
I rest my case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not true. If you habituated the Coble Bar underneath the Grand they were spotted as early as 1976.

If you could see through the cigarette haze that is!

I know this comment is a bit later than the post - but I've just found the blog when looking for old school friends.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home